RealPage is a leading provider of on demand (also referred to as Software-as-a-Service or SaaS) products and services to apartment communities and single family rentals. More than 6,900 customers use RealPage's products and services to manage over 6.1 million rental housing units across the United States. Its broad range of property management solutions enable property owners and managers to increase revenues and reduce operating costs through higher occupancy, improved pricing methodologies, new sources of revenue from ancillary services, improved collections, and more integrated and centralized processes. RealPage is headquartered in Carrollton, Texas and was founded in 1998.
RealPage offers seven on-demand product lines that enable owners and managers of single-family and a wide variety of multi-family rental property types, including conventional, affordable, privatized military, student and senior housing, to manage their marketing, pricing, screening, leasing, accounting, purchasing, and other property operations. This includes:
- OneSite property management systems that automate the leasing, renting, management, and accounting of conventional, affordable, tax credit, student living, and privatized military housing properties;
- Level One and CrossFire that enable owners to originate, syndicate, manage, and capture leads more effectively and at less overall cost;
- YieldStar asset optimization systems that enable owners and managers to optimize rents to achieve the overall highest yield, or combination of rent and occupancy, at each property;
- Velocity billing and utility management services that increase collections and reduce delinquencies;
- LeasingDesk risk mitigation systems that are designed to reduce a community's exposure to risk and liability;
- OpsTechnology spend management systems that help owners manage and control operating expenses; and
- Propertyware software and services for single-family rentals and low density, centrally-managed, multifamily housing offers the ability to access real-time data, anytime, anywhere.