We invest in companies offering products which drive tangible and measurable outcomes. We are deeply engaged with our management team partners in creating long-term business value.
Amplifire is a leading provider of adaptive learning and assessment software to higher education institutions, publishers, test-preparation providers, certification associations and healthcare providers. Amplifire, is a fully hosted SaaS application that leverages scientific breakthroughs from the fields of cognitive psychology, neurobiology and game studies to deliver superior learning outcomes.
- Helps learners acquire, retain and recall information faster and easier than traditional study methods
- Provides unparalleled insights into a learner's quality of knowledge by assessing learner confidence and identifying knowledge gaps and misinformation
BARBRI is the premier provider of practical legal education in the U.S. and international markets. Through its diversified product offering, BARBRI addresses the education and training needs of law students, law schools, legal practitioners and law firms. BARBRI's comprehensive solution offering spans the entire legal education lifecycle.
- "Gold Standard" in Bar Review with universal brand recognition and leading market position
- Highly effective preparation programs for incoming law school students
- Leading curriculum and online course partner for law schools
- Suite of professional development tools for practicing professionals
- Content and education programs for international students and institutions
Campus Management is a leading provider of mission-critical software solutions that enable higher education institutions to manage the entire student lifecycle, from prospective student recruitment and admissions, to active student experience and administration, to graduation and alumni relations. The company supports domestic and international colleges and universities through three core software solutions.
- Student Information System ("SIS") software: serves as system of academic record for an institution, managing and optimizing admissions, registration, financial aid, career placement and regulatory reporting workflows and processes
- Constituent Relationship Managemnt ("CRM") software: marketing campaign and communication management solution that drives improved student recruiting, enrollment and retention outcomes
- Finance, Human Resources and Payroll ("ERP") solutions: vertically-oriented higher education software that allows institutions to streamline interdepartmental processes, realize cost savings and dramatically improve operating efficiencies
CeriFi is a diversified education, training and certification provider serving firms and professionals across the financial services market. To-date, CeriFi has acquired four highly complementary companies, including Dalton Education, Keir Financial Education, Money Education and Pass Perfect.
- Dalton Education: provider of Certified Financial Planner ("CFP") education and exam preparation solutions
- Keir Financial Education: provider of CFP, insurance and FINRA licensing education and exam preparation courses
- Money Education: publisher of textbooks and reference materials for tax and financial planning
- Pass Perfect: provider of FINRA exam preparation solutions for securities professionals
Datamark, renamed Helix Education, is the largest strategic marketing company focused on higher education. Helix Education helps colleges and universities thrive by maximizing enrollment growth through data-driven services and technologies across the post-traditional student lifecycle.
- Increase enrollments and lower cost-per-starts with higher quality leads and proactive enrollment coaches who engage immediately with inquiries
- Improve lead conversion by quickly and effectively converting more leads into starts
- Increase student retention and elevate graduation rates with predictive retention technology and academic services
Edcentric is the leading SaaS provider of planning, assessment, engagement and compliance solutions to higher education institutions. Edcentric's go-to-market operations include Campus Labs and iModules. The company's software enables institutions to extract valuable insights about every aspect of their effectiveness and to use integrated data to drive campus intelligence and make better decisions.
- Academic Affairs: empower departmental planning, assessment of academic programs, departments and students, evaluation of faculty and course effectiveness and compliance across campus
- Student Affairs: enable institutions to manage and assess student activities and engagement
- Institutional Research: coordinate cross institutional assessment and benchmarking as well as ensure accreditation compliance across campus
- Alumni Relations and Development: enable institutions to build deeper relationships with alumni and drive fundraising dollars
Endeavor operates private-pay schools across the U.S., educating students from preschool through high school. Endeavor has organically and inorganically built a network of high quality schools across the U.S. The company's mission is to partner with great educators and provide them with the infrastructure, leadership, guidance and support they need to produce extraordinary outcomes and experiences for the students and families they serve.
Evanta is a leading provider of peer-to-peer engagement, collaboration and subscription information services solutions for C-suite executives and high performing professionals. The company's professional education, development and networking tools serve over 12,000 executives from over 4,000 companies annually.
- Leadership Summits: 200+ annual summits that facilitate professional development, best practice sharing and networking for C-suite executives at Forbes 2000 companies
- CIO Institute: leadership education program for IT organization executives
- Professional Development Academy: online training and mentorship program designed to set foundational leadership skills for frontline IT managers
- CISO Coalition: subscription, member-based network for Chief Information Security Officers that provides online editorial and peer-to-peer learning programs
Ex Libris is a leading provider of enterprise software solutions for academic, research and national libraries. The company's cloud and on-premise solutions represent the only comprehensive set of products for the discovery, management and distribution of digital, subscription and print content materials within elite library systems.
- Discovery and Delivery: front-end, patron facing applications that enable researchers, faculty and students to search and discover content
- Resource Management: robust and highly scalable back-end system applications that provide resource management solutions for content in print, electronic and digital formats
- Digital Preservation: scalable, format agnostic content and resource archival
- Data and Reporting Analytics: analytics tools that integrate with Ex Libris' front- and back-end systems and allow institutions to make informed decisions that drive operational efficiencies and improve the relevance and quality of institutional services
Exterro is an end-to-end SaaS platform that enables corporate legal departments to effectively manage all aspects of the e-Discovery process. Since its fouding in 2005, Exterro has emerged as a market leader in legal hold and information governance software with more than 150 blue chip clients across the Fortune 2000.
- Legal Hold: an auditable workflow application that notifies, tracks and ensures compliance with document preservation policies in preparation for litigation
- Employee Change Monitor: a HR module that incorporates employee status changes into the e-Discovery and legal hold workflow
- E-Discovery Data Management: a data management and analytics module that enables analysis of disparate corporate data sources and electronically stored information on a Company's internal system
Fulcrum Financial Data is a leading financial technology and information services platform. The company is comprised of four unique, entrepreneurial companies that provide research, news and data analytics in the credit information space.
- Covenant Review: provides bond indenture and loan agreement analysis on a subscription basis
- CapitalStructure: wire service of timely, accurate news, research, analysis and data on the sub-investment grade debt markets
- LevFin Insights: subscription information service providing coverage of leveraged loan and high-yield bond markets
- PacerMonitor: unified, modern and full-featured platform for researching and tracking federal bankruptcy, district and appellate court cases
Fusion Education Group operates private middle and high schools that offer individualized instruction. Classes at Fusion are delivered by one teacher to one student through a mastery-based learning model, which enables each session to be attuned to that student's specific learning cadence and style. The Fusion approach to learning is effective for all students, however, it is used most frequently by students who did not achieve full potential at his or her prior school due to, among other factors, challenges with group instruction stemming from anxiety, depression, ADHD or different learning styles. The company's schools also serve students with non-traditional daily schedules such as elite athletes and entertainers.
- Operates over 50 schools across the U.S.
- Educates 4,000+ students annually
- All schools have regional accreditation
INTO is the global leader assisting in the recruitment, placement and education of international students in highly-ranked universities in the U.S. and U.K. The company forms generational joint venture partnerships (30+ year) with universities, providing the critical bridge between universities and international students. INTO assists higher education institutions internationalize their teaching, research and student / alumni populations, while providing a path for students seeking the best global higher education opportunities.
- Over 20 partner universities in the U.S. and U.K., educating 35,000+ INTO-sourced international students annually
- Unique partnership model delivering sustainable, scalable international student programs
- Proven success in delivering superior student outcomes at scale
- Generating over $2.5B in annual economic benefit to the U.S. and U.K.
- The company sources students from over 100 different countries through its network of over 35 offices and relationships with third party educational counseling organizations
LePort operates private-pay schools in the U.S., educating students from preschool through 8th grade using its proprietary Montessori-based program. In addition, a number of schools offer language immersion programs (Mandarin and Spanish).
LRN is a leading provider of ethics and compliance education, learning technology, data analytics and strategic advice that helps companies translate corporate values, operating principles and industry regulations with the objective of driving operational performance, reducing risks and creating sustainable competitive advantages. LRN's Catalyst software platform delivers extensive value for its partners through:
- A proprietary content library comprised of 4,000+ topics and courses
- Modular training including full courses, vignettes, micro-learning, gamification and augmented reality
- Customization and translation capabilities that enable clients to develop and adapt library courses to their specific needs across 60+ languages
- Strong analytics tools for administrators to measure engagement and assess learner responses to ensure compliance needs and mitigate risks
Miller Heiman is a leading sales performance consulting and training firm. Miller Heiman helps companies, including many Fortune 500 clients, in virtually every major industry to build high performance sales teams that deliver consistent sustainable results to drive revenue.
- The company's experience and research identified that successful selling is based on fundamental and repeatable processes
- Miller Heiman defined and documented this process and refined a systematic approach to manage and implement the process through teaching salespeople, sales managers, and senior corporate management
- The company's Strategic Selling® and Conceptual Selling® programs are the gold standards for managing complex sales.
Nobel Learning is the largest operator of private-pay, nonsectarian K-12 schools in the United States. Nobel Learning serves over 25,000 students in 17 states and the District of Columbia as well as globally via its online platform. The company delivers high-quality private education through small schools and class sizes, employs qualified teachers and meets students' individual learning styles. Nobel Learning also offers an array of supplemental educational services, including before- and after-school programs, a summer program and learning support programs.
Project Management Academy provides best-in-class training for project management professionals. The company provides both in-person and online training for individuals and corporations across the U.S. for project management and related career-critical disciplines.
- Training for the PMP certification, the leading certification for project managers across multiple industries
- Courses in related project management disciplines, including Agile, Six Sigma, Scrum, CAPM and ITIL
- Continuing education for the PMP certification
Prosci is the leading provider of change management training, products and digital solutions. Prosci partners with corporations, governments and not-for-profit organizations around the world to help them implement change more successfully.
- In-house and open enrollment training and certification utilizing its renowned ADKAR Model and research-based change management methodologies
- Implementation and advisory solutions to reinforce change management at the individual and enterprise level
- A robust set of IP to support ongoing, successful change
RealPage is a leading provider of SaaS products and services to apartment communities and single family rentals. RealPage's products and services are used to manage over millions of rental housing units across the United States. Its broad range of property management solutions enable property owners and managers to increase revenues and reduce operating costs through higher occupancy, improved pricing methodologies, new sources of revenue from ancillary services, improved collections, and more integrated and centralized processes.
- Automate the leasing, renting, management, and accounting of conventional, affordable, tax credit, student living, and privatized military housing properties
- Enable owners to originate, syndicate, manage, and capture leads more effectively and at less overall cost
- Enable owners and managers to optimize rents to achieve the overall highest yield, or combination of rent and occupancy, at each property
- Increase collections and reduce delinquencies
- Reduce exposure to risk and liability
- Manage and control operating expenses
- Access real-time data, anytime, anywhere
Ross University is a leading provider of medical and veterinary education, offering doctor of medicine (M.D.) and doctor of veterinary medicine (D.V.M.) degrees. The basic sciences curricula of the Medial School and the Veterinary School are currently taught on the Caribbean islands of Dominca and St. Kitts, respectively, while the clincial programs of the Universities are conducted at teaching hospitals and veterinary schools in the U.S., Canada, U.K and Dominica.
- Combines comprehensive medical education programs, advanced learning technologies and highly qualified teaching faculty
- Ross graduates are eligible to practice in all 50 States and Canada
- 14,000+ alumni network of MDs
SeatonCorp is a leader in providing recruiting, vendor-on-premise staffing, and end-to-end supplier management solutions for strategic users of contingent labor. Since its founding in 1988, major organizations across America have come to rely on SeatonCorp for their expertise and leadership in the staffing industry. SeatonCorp helps its clients reduce recruitment and labor costs, improve workforce performance, and increase profitability.
- Staff Management: pioneer of high volume, vendor-on-premise staffing solutions for the light industrial segment and call center sectors
- PeopleScout: screens job candidates and facilitates hires for some of America's largest employers, in industries such as banking, telecommunications, retail, utilities, hospitality and transportatio
- StudentScout: provides recruiting solutions for the post-secondary education market
Simplify Compliance is a leading provider of training, communities, events and subscription information solutions. Simplify Compliance was formed by Leeds Equity with the simultaneous combination of BLR and UCG Compliance. The company's growth is focused on the addition of new solutions both organically and inorganically.
- Onsite seminars, online and in-person learning solutions and custom training
- Professional development certifications and networking events
- Embedded workflow tools and subscription information services